JOB TITLE: Clinical Recruiter
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
PRIMARY LOCATION: Remote*
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
Implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization. Oversee all recruiting caseload management activities.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2 years clinical experience preferred
- 2 years experience recruiting dental or medical professionals preferred
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation tactics.
- Excellent time management skills, high follow thru, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, think critically, and take initiative.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Analyze data and make recommendations to improve recruiting key performance indicators.
- Strong organizational skills, capable of juggling multiple projects, and accustomed to tight deadlines.
- Proficient in advanced computer/word processing skills.
- Strong applicant-tracking, productivity, and candidate relationship management software skills.
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
- A team-oriented attitude and desire to work collaboratively with internal and external customers.
- Embodies CDP’s 9 pillars of culture: humility, personal honesty & responsibility, gratitude, team loyalty & respect, individual compassion, development & learning, relationships & customer service, healthy & balance, and happiness & fun.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Facilitate and implement all phases of the clinical recruitment process from initial lead contact through the signature of the contract.
- Conducting in-depth screenings and interviews to determine which candidates fit our core values and vision.
- Handles and prioritizes multiple ranges of advanced recruiting duties with wide latitude for independent judgment and initiative. (i.e. advertisement strategy, sourcing, screening/interviewing, candidate relationship management, digital recruiting platform management, etc.)
- Follow up with candidates from all channels and manage them through the recruiting process effectively utilizing the candidate relationship management system and other clinical recruiting platforms.
- Refers appropriate candidates to the hiring manager, and assists with the clinical interview process with regionals, executives, and other stakeholders.
- Partner and communicate with operations to maintain an accurate account of short-term staffing needs as well as long-term strategies for a consistent pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Regularly provide updated reporting to leadership on recruitment key performance indicators.
- Participates in and provides analytical and tactical support in the design, development, and implementation of recruitment projects, programs, and marketing collateral.
- Create the communications and collateral necessary to attract professional talent to the organization.
- Assisting and rolling out new and existing clinical recruiting programs and initiatives.
- Serve as an external brand ambassador to potential and current candidates by providing information, responding to questions, and collecting applicant data.
- Partner with schools and external entities to represent the organization and promote educational opportunities to dental students and professionals.
- Ability to travel and present information, as needed, to schools, practices, and events to assist the organization in recruiting activities.
- Ability to attend on-site events, dinners, and other recruiting events for General Doctors, Orthodontics, Oral Surgeons, Hygienists, etc.
- Demonstrates and uses knowledge of ethical standards with respect to the fiduciary responsibilities of the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EQUIPMENT / SPECIALIZED SOFTWARE USED:
Computers, projection devices, control panels in meeting rooms, printers, productivity software, candidate relationship management software, and software specific to the job assignment, network resources, Internet resources, and other hardware and software necessary to effectively and efficiently perform the functions of the job.
WORKING CONDITIONS: MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Public relations and people skills are required at all times.
- Work with frequent interruptions.
- Maintain professional composure under stress.
- Ability to speak and hear for effective communication by phone and in person at normal volumes.
- Vision adequate to read correspondence, computer screen, forms, etc.
- Prolonged use of a computer.
- Occasional prolonged and irregular hours.
- Sit for long periods of time, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Ability to lift 10-15 lbs on an occasional basis during recruiting activities.
- Ability to travel by car and airplane within the United States. (Requires employee to provide reliable transportation, valid drivers’ license and car insurance; mileage and expenses reimbursed in accordance with CDP policies.)
Ability to travel when necessary. (25% of the time)
The percentage is subject to change in order to meet organizational needs.
Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability, 401K with match, PTO, and more!
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.