Registered Dental Assistant- Traveling between 2 offices *Carrollton and Richardson*
Career Growth Opportunities, Health Benefits, Paid Time Off
Community Dental Partners - revolutionizing dental care for underserved patients by creating an amazing doctor, staff, and patient experience. Our mantra is who we are.
We’re committed to a culture of values.
We believe in a bigger picture: one in which everyone has the tools, training, and support they need to work their best and bring their skills and service to their community. We are in the relationship business where it's more than just dentistry. Our 9 pillars are built on humility, gratitude, personal honesty, and responsibility.
What we do matters. We are passionate. We work as a team. We stand for excellence—always.
Interested in joining our team?
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Career growth opportunities
- Paid training
- Employee fun days
- Holiday celebrations
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Perks @ Work, Employee Discount Program
- Health Insurance (PPO/HSA)
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance (STD/LTD)
- Employee, Spouse, and Child Life Insurance Options
- Accident Insurance
The Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) is responsible for supporting the Dentist during treatments, exams and treatment discussions with patients. This position is responsible for performing general RDA duties in collaboration with other team members. We are looking for team members who are focused on providing quality customer service and maintaining a strong professional relationship with others and a positive attitude.
- Greet and prepare patients for exams, completing digital charting and verifying codes with precision.
- Capture quality x-ray images
- Assist dentist with a variety of treatment procedures
- Setting up and sterilizing exam and treatment rooms
- Discussing treatment options, importance and follow up recommended care
- Providing teeth polishing and sealant placement procedure (with required certifications)
- Supporting with patient treatment appointment scheduling as requested
- Sterilizing instruments and following cross contamination standards
- Creating positive and uplifting patient environments by patient engagement before, during and after visits
- Guiding parents and patients through post-care instructions
- Assisting patients with company-provided prizes and dismissal
- Understanding and adhering to HIPAA guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
- Texas Issued Registered Dental Assistant Licensing
- Sealant Placement, Nitrous Monitoring and Coronal Polishing Certifications preferred (if 2+ years of experience, company provides courses)
- Digital x-ray and Digital charting experience necessary
- Customer Service Skills – must be able to provide excellent patient service to ensure their dental needs are being met.
- Multi-Tasker – ability to prioritize and address multiple demands concurrently.
- Communication – must be able to communicate effectively with the clinical team, patient, responsible parties, and other staff as necessary.
- Team Mindset – the ability to work within a team for the good of the patient.
- Positive Problem Solver – ability to think on your feet and find solutions to a variety of unique issues.
Schedule and Location:
CDP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Community Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
INTERNAL ID: RDA200