Reports to: Practice Manager
Key Partnership: Clinical, Billing, and Operations
Salary: $13-14/hr (based on experience)
Classification: Non- Exempt
Status: Full Time
About this role: Community Dental Partners is looking for someone who loves being around people. The Insurance Processor is someone that has the opportunity to bring a smile to the patient(s), to be able to give them a wonderful patient experience. The Insurance Processor is primarily responsible for insurance verification. The Insurance processor is able to support the patient, staff, and doctors in many different ways. If you like to make connections with people this is the right position for you!
• Greet patients upon arrival
• Receive paperwork and insurance information from the Greeter, is responsible for a secondary check for accuracy before scanning in the system.
• Change and update patient(s) status in the computer according to establishes guidelines
• Handle routine questions over the phone concerning appointments, policies, insurance, and treatments.
• Update the notes in the system to reflect any changes made
• Verifying insurance and frequencies when needed.
• Review the schedule in advance to ensure appointments and patients are due before confirming them.
• Confirm patients the day before and the day of the appointment. Can reappoint examination appointments, refers other appointments to the proper person for reappointment if necessary
• Back up the Greeter when they are not at the station or are performing a trust walk.
• Clean/maintain front office area/lobby
• Perform other duties as assigned
Key skills and abilities, Characteristics of a good fit:
Schedule and Location:
Location - Smile Magic of Grand Prairie
CDP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Community Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Internal ID: CDP100