Community Dental Partners is Hiring!
Indiana Credentialing Specialist
Community Dental Partners is seeking a Project Admin for our billing department.
Community Dental Partners (CDP) affiliates with dental practices throughout Texas, supporting and empowering dentists and practice staff to create an amazing patient experience. Since its beginning in 2010, the company has grown over 17% per year and plans to continue this pace of growth, or faster. The company provides a fun and hard-working culture rooted in its 9 core pillars (i.e. humility, personal honesty & responsibility, happiness & fun, gratitude, and more) as well as its five core operating tenets (Results, Ownership, Alignment, Support, and Transparency). In addition to its own brand, CDP currently supports four different retail brands and will likely support more in the future.
OVERVIEW AND REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
With general supervision, this position provides key support and assistance to the Billing team to ensure that Billing department responsibilities and reporting are successfully completed on time. Additionally, this position acts as a liaison with internal departments to relay information, assist in the development of written communications, and make Billing Department reports and data readily available.
OTHER REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES
- Receives direction from the Billing Team and directly interfaces with other department team members to effectively complete reporting and purchasing responsibilities and communicate in and out of the organization’s Patient Communication Center systems.
- Collaborates with vendors and departmental leaders to coordinate projects and deliver Billing Team communications that meet timelines and quality standards.
- Quickly intakes information to become well versed in the organization’s products, process and services. Utilizes this expertise to successfully assess, decipher and deliver clear messages and communications to internal and external audiences.
- Acts as the primary communication liaison between the Billing Department and teams working on projects for the Billing Department.
- Manages day to day task flow within the department
- The ability to write communications that are technically accurate and conform to the Company's branding image and writing style guidelines is essential. This entails excellent verbal communication, writing and proofing skills.
- Good organizational skills and collaborative skills to effectively manage, coordinate and track the flow of Patient Communication Center projects
- Time management skills, a strong orientation to detail as well as a high commitment to customer service are required.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills with a team orientation are key. The ability to interact and collaborate effectively with team members, technical staff, vendors, clients and employees as described is required.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks/priorities and the ability to perform work in a demanding environment are required. This entails the ability to deal effectively with deadlines. Incumbents must have initiative to work independently and address problems, be able to adapt to changing demands, and must be able to follow-through with general direction.
- Knowledge and expertise of or the ability to rapidly learn and become a subject area expert in our dental organization, processes and services to successfully assess, decipher and deliver clear messages and communications to internal and external audiences is required. The ability to utilize this expertise to reinforce product, brand and process consistency is necessary.
- High level knowledge and familiarity with both Microsoft and Google Suites applications and the ability to build and review reports in Excel.
High school or equivalent required
Billing knowledge Preferred but not required
Administrative Assistant experience preferred but nor required
Bilingual preferred but not required
Full Time Position-On site position
Internal ID: CDP100