Dental Practice Manager- Smile Magic
San Antonio, Tx.
COMMUNITY DENTAL PARTNERS’ (CDP) OVERVIEW:
We are revolutionizing dental care by building value-based, innovative solutions to create an amazing patient, staff, and doctor experience in underserved markets. Started in 2010, CDP now supports more than 30 dental practices that serve more than 175,000 patient visits each year. The company continues to grow 20% or more annually by building new practices and partnering with dentists with existing locations.
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Dental Office Manager position will manage daily operations. The Manager is expected to achieve operational goals, support the Dentists, conduct the hiring process, be a great and consistent leader and manage employee relations. The Dental Office Manager will enjoy managing a team that exceeds expectations.
This position will be responsible for and do the following:
- Effectively manage patient scheduling, staff productivity, collections and receivables, specialty referral process, and miscellaneous operations expenses.
- Guide the office within budget guidelines to include clerical and auxiliary supply purchases, equipment upgrades, labs, and labor costs.
- Increase and stimulate new patient growth by supporting sales, marketing, and promotional programs.
- Recruit, hire, and develop office teams capable of providing best-in-class patient care.
- Directly supervise office teams and proactively manage their performance and development including but not limited to performance feedback, appraisals, and corrective actions.
- Communicate with office teams regularly to ensure they have the information, tools, and support needed to perform their jobs effectively and successfully.
- Complete administrative tasks, such as financial review, end-of-day reporting, staff payroll, accounts receivable reports correctly and within deadlines.
- Maintain patient data to include required regulatory chart documents, personal information, treatment consultation documentation, account history transactions, and electronic QSI data.
- Maintain facilities and equipment cleanliness and safety and reports and/or corrects hazards when necessary in compliance with all state and federal regulations, including OSHA.
- Respond to doctor, patient, and employee grievances, complaints, and inquiries and seek assistance from the regional manager when necessary.
- Continually work towards building and sustaining a joined leadership work environment with doctors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3 years’ management experience
- Knowledge of billing and treatment case presentation preferred
- Knowledge of insurance plans and dental terminology preferred
- College degree preferred
- Bilingual, English/Spanish (written and spoken)
- Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- 401K, STD/LTD Plans, and Life Insurance
INTERNAL ID CODE