Financial Advisor/Treatment Coordinator
Reports to: Practice Manager
Key Partnerships: Billing, Clinical, Operations
Salary: $12-15/hr (based on experience)
Status: Full Time
About this role:
If you are team-oriented and looking for an opportunity to assist patients in our community, by providing a beautiful smile. Come join our team! you would work very closely with the dentist. You would take a big role and help patients understand the dental care that they need for their oral health. In this role, you will assist patients by providing options that most dental offices don’t offer! if you enjoy high paced high-energy environments, you will enjoy this job!
- The Financial Advisor must understand and comprehend all of the day-to-day duties of front office staff.
- Being able to have a clinical conversation with the patient(s) about the excessive treatment.
- In this role, you will help the office manager send claims, codes
- Must be able to understand pre-authorizations, narratives, and sending PA and intraoral pictures.
- Education: High School graduate or equivalent
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service
- Multitasking and prioritizing.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team player
Key Skills and Abilities, Characteristics of a good fit:
- Knowledge of computer software applications.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients and co-workers.
- Ability to adhere to safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to use good judgment and maintain the confidentiality of information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, self-starter, and demonstrates initiative
- Flexible and innovative; highly adaptable to the dynamic business environment
- High engagement; supportive of leadership and role model for company values and guiding behaviors
- Strong demonstration of task completion and dedication to detail
- Amazing customer service skills, great at building relationships with new people
- Health Insurance (PPO/HSA)
- Vision Insurance
- Internal Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance (STD/LTD)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Growth Opportunities
Schedule and Location:
CDP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Community Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law
INTERNAL ID: CDP100