Dental Practice Manager
Reports to: Regional Manager, Operations Director
Key Partnerships: Human Resources, Marketing, Clinical, Procurement, Support Center.
About this role: Our Practice Manager position will manage daily operations.
The Manager is expected to achieve operational goals, support the Dentists, conduct the hiring process, be a great and consistent leader and manage employee relations. The Practice Manager will also support and collaborate with staff members to assist in reaching goals and objectives.
- Effectively manage patient scheduling, staff productivity, collections and receivables, specialty referral process, and miscellaneous operations expenses.
- Guide the office within budget guidelines to include clerical and auxiliary supply purchases, equipment upgrades, labs, and labor costs.
- Increase and stimulate new patient growth by supporting sales, marketing, and promotional programs.
- Recruit, hire and develop office teams capable of providing best-in-class patient care.
- Directly supervise office teams and proactively manage their performance and development including but not limited to performance feedback, appraisals, and corrective actions.
- Communicate with office teams regularly to ensure they have the information, tools, and support needed to perform their jobs effectively and successfully.
- Complete administrative tasks, such as financial review, end-of-day reporting, staff payroll, accounts receivable reports correctly and within deadlines.
- Maintain patient data to include required regulatory chart documents, personal information, treatment consultation documentation, account history transactions, and electronic QSI data.
- Maintain facilities and equipment cleanliness and safety and reports and/or corrects hazards when necessary in compliance with all state and federal regulations, including OSHA.
- Respond to doctor, patient, and employee grievances, complaints, and inquiries and seek assistance from the regional manager when necessary.
- Continually work towards building and sustaining a joined leadership work environment with doctors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Management experience a plus
- Knowledge of billing and treatment case presentation preferred
- Knowledge of insurance plans and dental terminology preferred
- College degree preferred but not required
Key Skills and Abilities, Characteristics of a good fit:
- Bilingual, English/Spanish (written and spoken preferred )
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, self-starter, and demonstrates initiative
- Flexible and innovative; highly adaptable to dynamic business environment; a catalyst for change
- High engagement; supportive of leadership and role model for company values and guiding behaviors
- Able to work long hours/willing to stay late if needed
- Health Insurance (PPO/HSA)
- Vision Insurance
- Internal Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance (STD/LTD)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
Schedule and Location:
3C Dental - Rosharon (New Office)
3331 Meridiana Pkwy #700, Rosharon, TX 77583
CDP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Community Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.