Community Outreach Manager
Reports to: Regional Marketing Manager
Key Partnerships: Marketing, Operations
Salary: $18/hr (based on experience)
*located primarily outdoors*
About this role: Our Community Outreach Manager supports community marketing efforts, engages and oversees specialist teams. This position is responsible for community outreach partnerships, promoting company brands and it’s patient experience throughout the local community. This position is primarily promoting outdoors, customer facing, and fast paced.
- Provide leadership to outreach specialists, motivate and mentor team members.
- Educate the community about company services in the dental field.
- Meeting lead generation goals through community outreach and education.
- Interview, hire and effectively train new outreach specialists.
- Motivate employees to set and achieve goals, monitor progress and provide additional training if necessary.
- Provide job expectations to new team members, engage new team members to feel included in the team.
- Initiate coaching sessions, counseling conversations and other disciplinary actions if necessary.
- Organize community events and create strategic partnerships. Create strategies, tactics and plans for future growth.
- Create and maintain solid customer relationships with all partnerships, community members, practice teams and marketing support.
- Set schedules for team members, assign lunch breaks and monitor teammates time keeping.
- Setting up an event tent and all the community provided marketing materials with team members, coordinating event wrap up.
- Provide guidance to team members facing weather elements (water, fans etc)
- Review lead collection reports, create action plans to reach goals as needed.
- Other job duties as assigned
- Leadership skills a plus
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Must maintain a valid Texas Driver’s License
- Bilingual is a plus
- Ability to hire, train and retain great leaders
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) Solid time management and organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to create, implement and manage action plans that achieve individual and team goals
- Must be able to work independently and make appropriate decisions in a timely manner
Key Skills and Abilities, Characteristics of a good fit:
- Hard Worker
- Compassionate and Empathetic
- Great Organization Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Willingness to jump in and get the job done
- A Professional and Friendly Demeanor
- Able to work long hours/willing to stay late if needed
- Health Insurance (PPO/HSA)
- Vision Insurance
- Internal Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance (STD/LTD)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
Schedule and Location:
One Location - Smile Magic of Perrin
CDP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Community Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
INTERNAL ID: CDP100