Career Growth Opportunities, Health Benefits, Paid Time Off
Community Dental Partners - revolutionizing dental care for underserved patients by creating an amazing doctor, staff, and patient experience. Our mantra is who we are.
We believe in a bigger picture: one in which everyone has the tools, training, and support they need to work their best and bring their skills and service to their community. We are in the relationship business where it's more than just dentistry. Our 9 pillars are built on humility, gratitude, personal honesty, and responsibility.
What we do matters. We are passionate. We work as a team. We stand for excellence—always.
Interested in joining our team?
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Community Dental Partners is looking for someone who loves being around people. The Insurance Processor is someone that has the opportunity to bring a smile to the patient(s), to be able to give them a wonderful patient experience. The Insurance Processor is primarily responsible for insurance verification. The Insurance processor is able to support the patient, staff, and doctors in many different ways. If you like to make connections with people this is the right position for you!
• Greet patients upon arrival
• Receive paperwork and insurance information from the Greeter, is responsible for a secondary check for accuracy before scanning in the system.
• Change and update patient(s) status in the computer according to establishes guidelines
• Handle routine questions over the phone concerning appointments, policies, insurance, and treatments.
• Update the notes in the system to reflect any changes made
• Verifying insurance and frequencies when needed.
• Review the schedule in advance to ensure appointments and patients are due before confirming them.
• Confirm patients the day before and the day of the appointment. Can reappoint examination appointments, refers other appointments to the proper person for reappointment if necessary
• Back up the Greeter when they are not at the station or are performing a trust walk.
• Clean/maintain the front office area/lobby
• Perform other duties as assigned
Schedule and Location:
Smile Magic of Denton
CDP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Community Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Internal ID: CDP100