Smile Magic of Denton & Smile Magic of Grand Prairie
Excellent Learning Environment/Awesome Company/Growth Opportunity
We pride ourselves in providing exceptional dental care in a comfortable environment with outstanding customer service. Are you ready to be a part of a team and grow with a company that serves people in your community? We focus on the patient total well-being with a special emphasis on a healthy and beautiful smile. We change lives every day and that is why we hire exceptional people.
We are looking for:
- Ultimate Team Player
- Hard Worker
- Compassionate and Empathetic
- Great Organization Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Willingness to jump in and get the job done
- A Professional and Friendly Demeanor
- Ability to work with all ages
- Able to work long hours/willing to stay late if needed
To be an asset to the team you will get the opportunity to:
- Ability to provide a superior customer service experience
- Accurately prepare the consent forms and get parental approval before treatment begins.
- Confirm patient’s insurance coverage eligibility/updates changes
- Handle routine questions about appointments, policies, insurance, and treatments
- Answer any questions about the treatment to be performed and any follow-up questions or concerns that the patient might have before and after the treatment.
- Explain insurance benefits and limitations, out-of-pocket expenses, and financing options with the patient and/or parent(s) after the exam.
- Explain payment options offered at the practice such as Care Credit; assist in the application process if necessary, and submit for approval by the provider.
- Set up in-house payment plans with the approval of the Practice Manager and debit accounts according to the agreement set up with the patient or parent.
- Collect fees per patient’s insurance
- Manages and assists designated practice team members with appropriate payment and insurance processes
- Clean/maintain the front office area/lobby
- Any and all other duties assigned by the Practice Manager
We offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Advancement Opportunities
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7am-5pm & Friday 7:45-5PM
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Smile Magic/Family Smiles is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Internal ID: CDP100