Community Outreach Liaison - Smile Magic El Paso
Reports to: Practice Manager
Key Partnerships: Marketing, Operations
Base Salary: $45-50K
Bonus Opportunity: approx $5K-$15K (or more)
About this role: The Liasion supports community patient acquisition efforts. This position is responsible for patient acquisition through all available channels such as community outreach, partnerships, sponsorships, digital marketing, and social media engagement. The liaison will receive support from the centralized marketing department as requested. Traveling is required within your assigned locations.
- Identify and develop effective messaging/best practices for patient acquisition
- Meet performance goals set by the operational leadership team.
- Lead your marketing department support team to achieve KPIs within your location.
- Connect daily with the office manager to report/assess progress toward performance goals, identify needs for additional protection or support, motivate the team, and promote company culture.
- Manage the marketing budget assigned to your location for maximum results.
- Create and maintain solid customer relationships with all partnerships, community members, practice teams, and marketing support.
- Other job duties as assigned
- 3 years + Customer acquisition experience (Sales)
- 1 year + Result driven leadership experience
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, Docs)
- Computer Proficiency
- Reliable Transportation
Key Skills and Abilities, Characteristics of a good fit:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, self-starter, and demonstrates initiative
- Flexible and innovative; highly adaptable to a dynamic business environment
- High engagement; supportive of leadership and role model for company values and guiding behaviors
- Strong demonstration of task completion and dedication to detail
- Team Player and great interpersonal skills
- Prompt and timely with work schedule
- Amazing customer service skills, great at building relationships with new people
- Health Insurance (PPO/HSA)
- Vision Insurance
- Internal Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance (STD/LTD)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Company-provided online learning courses
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Laptop Provided during employment
Schedule and Location:
Available minimum 40 hrs Monday-Saturday
Times may vary due to scheduled community events
CDP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Community Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.