Traveling Registered Dental Assistant
Salary: $14-16/hr (based on experience)
Status: Part Time
About this role: The Traveling Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) is responsible for supporting the Dentist during treatments, exams, and treatment discussions with patients. This position is responsible for performing general RDA duties in collaboration with other team members. We are looking for team members focused on providing quality customer service and maintaining a strong professional relationship with others and a positive attitude. Needs reliable transportation.
- Greet and prepare patients for exams, completing digital charting and verifying codes with precision.
- Capture quality x-ray images
- Assist dentist with a variety of treatment procedures
- Setting up and sterilizing exam and treatment rooms
- Discussing treatment options, importance, and follow-up recommended care
- Supporting with patient treatment appointment scheduling as requested
- Sterilizing instruments and following cross-contamination standards
- Creating positive and uplifting patient environments through patient engagement before, during, and after visits
- Guiding parents and patients through post-care instructions
- Assisting patients with company-provided prizes and dismissal
- Understanding and adhering to HIPAA guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
- Texas Issued Registered Dental Assistant Licensing preferred
- Sealant Placement, Nitrous Monitoring, and Coronal Polishing Certifications preferred (if 2+ years of experience, the company provides courses)
Key Skills and Abilities, Characteristics of a good fit:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, self-starter, and demonstrates initiative
- Flexible and innovative; highly adaptable to the dynamic business environment
- High engagement; supportive of leadership and role model for company values and guiding behaviors
- Strong demonstration of task completion and dedication to detail
- Team Player and great interpersonal skills
- Prompt and timely with work schedule
- Amazing customer service skills, great at building relationships with new people
Schedule and Location:
Monday, Friday & Saturday
"Willing to travel within a 30-mile radius from Denton, TX"
CDP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Community Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Internal ID: RDA200