Review paperwork for accuracy, scan paperwork into the system, answer the phone and confirm patient appointments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary person who will build the patient or family file in the system and enter all the personal data accurately.
- Scan all paperwork into the system using the appropriate naming conventions and ensure all paperwork is in the proper folder in the system.
- Receive paperwork and insurance information from the Greeter, is responsible for a secondary check for accuracy before scanning in the system.
- Obtain history and coverage as needed.
- Primary person to answer the phone; understands what they are allowed to handle and escalates issues to the appropriate person.
- Handle routine questions over the phone concerning appointments, policies, insurance, and treatments. Update the notes in the system to reflect any changes made.
- Review the schedule in advance to ensure appointments and patients are due before confirming them.
- Confirm patients the day before and the day of the appointment. Can reappoint examination appointments, refers other appointments to the proper person for reappointment if necessary.
- Work the missed appointments list and reappoints patient according to established SOPs.
- Assist the Greeter to maintain adequate stock of front desk forms at all times.
- Performs Trust-Walks when other personnel is busy.
- Back up the Greeter when they are not at the station or are performing a trust walk.
- Bilingual English and Spanish
Competitive pay with paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life, 401k available
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent