Salary : $15hr (based on experience)
Community Dental Partners is seeking Technology Specialist to join our Marketing Technology team
Community Dental Partners
Community Dental Partners (CDP) affiliates with dental practices throughout Texas, supporting and empowering dentists and practice staff to create an amazing patient experience. Since its beginning in 2010, the company has grown over 17% per year and plans to continue this pace of growth, or faster. The company provides a fun and hard-working culture rooted in its 9 core pillars (i.e. humility, personal honesty & responsibility, happiness & fun, gratitude, and more) as well as its five core operating tenets (Results, Ownership, Alignment, Support, and Transparency). In addition to its own brand, CDP currently supports four different retail brands and will likely support more in the future.
Position Title: Technology Specialist
Supporting the Marketing department with maintaining multiple technology platforms and reporting. Analyzing and resolving issues that arise in the platforms. Communicating with internal departments to initiate vendor needs.
OTHER SPECIALIST DUTIES
Directly interfaces with other managers to effectively complete reporting.
Quickly intakes information to become well versed in the organization’s products, process and services. Utilizes this expertise to successfully assess, explain and deliver clear messages and communications to internal and external audiences
Manages day to day task flow within the department.
● Knowledge and expertise of or the ability to rapidly learn and become a subject area expert in our dental organization, processes and services to successfully explain and deliver clear messages and communications to internal and external audiences is required.
● The ability to write communications that are technically accurate and conform to the Company's branding image and writing style guidelines is essential. This entails excellent verbal communication, writing and proofing skills.
● Good organizational skills and collaborative skills to effectively manage, coordinate and track.
● Time management skills, a strong orientation to detail.
● Good communications and interpersonal skills with a team orientation are key.
● The ability to interact and collaborate effectively with team members, technical staff, vendors, clients and employees as described is required.
● The ability to handle multiple tasks/priorities and the ability to perform work in a demanding environment are required. This entails the ability to deal effectively with deadlines.
● The initiative to work independently and address problems, be able to adapt to changing demands, and must be able to follow-through with general direction.
● Advanced understanding of basic office applications, including MS Office, Google Sheets.(Excel, Word, PowerPoint)